Hold on to the last bits of summer with a perennial warm-weather dessert: Key Lime Pie! It's hard to resist the creamy, tangy goodness of a well-crafted Key Lime Pie. Even better, it doesn’t take much more than a few standard ingredients to create your own restaurant-quality pie at home! Check out this super easy recipe for Key Lime Pie, which only calls for five ingredients and requires hardly any baking.
Key Lime Pie
• 1 (9 inches) prepared graham cracker crust
• 3 cups sweetened condensed milk
• ½ cup sour cream
• ¾ cup key lime juice
• 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime zest. Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 8 minutes, until tiny pinhole bubbles, burst on the surface of the pie. Be sure not to brown the pie.
4. Move the pie to your refrigerator to chill thoroughly before serving. Garnish with lime slices and whipped cream if desired.
Cook up something delicious tonight with this special recipe provided to you by Sonoma Palms Apartments in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and put our expansive kitchens to good use!